Composting with worms allows you to turn kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient-rich soil for your plants. The Worm Factory® 360 composting system makes the entire process quick and easy.
With a thermo siphon air flow design, the Worm Factory® 360 increases the composting speed. Now you can produce compost much faster than traditional composting methods. Master Gardeners agree, worm castings are one of the richest forms of fertilizer that you can use.
The Worm Factory® 360 can be used indoors or outdoors allowing year round production. Now composting is no longer limited to backyards. The Worm Factory® 360 is odorless making it great for apartments, kitchens, garages, porches and more.
Read more about the Worm Factory 360 worm bin by checking out the manufacturer's website at Nature's Footprint, Inc.
- Year-round production
- Odor Free operation
- Available in four tray system
- Expandable up to 8 trays
- Easy to assemble and manage
- Built in "worm tea" collector tray and spigot for easy draining
- Includes a 16-page easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
- Comes with "Quick-Tips" lid for easy reference
- Includes 4 chapter instructional DVD
- Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8lbs of food per week
- 20 year warranty on parts and workmanship
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made with post consumer recycled materials.
- 30 year life expectancy.
Find them here!
Nature's Footprint, Inc.